Hold On To Your Wallets! Cross Your Legs!
New York, NY
1. President; plundered U.S. economy to fund the Gulf War.
2. Board member of failed Silverado Savings & Loan, whose debts are being paid by Taxpayers.
3. Jailed director of failed Lincoln Savings & Loan; masterminded debacle that cost taxpayers $5 billion.
4. Vice-president, whose current missions are: opening wetlands to developers; destroying the northwest timberlands, along with endangered species; and deregulating the 1990 Clean Air Act.
5. Representative from Pennsylvania; indicted on charges of conspiracy, racketeering, and accepting bribes.
6. Former Bush White House Chief of Staff; financed his personal travels with taxpayers' money.
7. Televangelist; defrauded pensioners to finance his network.
8. Former head of Department of Housing and Urban Development; investigated for misappropriation of funds.
9. High Priest of Wall Street during the 1980s; currently incarcerated.
10. Head of the American Family Association; dedicated to dismembering the N.E.A. and N.E.H. [National Endowment for the Arts and National Endowment for the Humanities]
11. Known sexual harasser and Supreme Court Justice; currently ruling on legality of Pennsylvania's restrictive abortion rights law.
12. Police chief who fiddled while L.A. burned.
13. Leader of Operation Rescue, whose efforts to rob women of abortion rights have cost Buffalo and Wichita millions.
14. Former President; slashed urban spending by more than 60%, increased U.S. military budget to fight The Evil Empire, and accrued the largest national debt in history.
A Public Service Message From Guerrilla Girls 532 La Guardia Pl. #237, NY 10012